Line Striping / Pavement Marking Services
First impressions matter – and your parking lot is the first part of your business that customers and employees see.
It’s easy to tell the difference between professional and unprofessional line striping:
– The ends of professional lines are precisely aligned, to they’re all the same length.
– Each line must be exactly 4 inches wide by 15 to 18 inches long.
– Coats of paint should be 15 millimeters thick, done in two coats.
– Professional stripers completely black out previous lines, and paint over sharp new stencils.
– Line striping experts chalk out faded lines, and replace them with bright, straight stripes.
Set a higher standard of professionalism in your parking lot today, with professional striping, restriping or resurfacing.
C&C Proudly Services the Philadelphia and Surrounding Areas with Professional Line Striping Services
Our line striping specialists serve Philadelphia, Bucks County, Montgomery County, and all nearby areas. We use quality quick-drying materials, to minimize your parking lot’s downtime and get you back in business fast.
We specialize in all of the following:
– New layout striping
– Resurfaced restripes
– Parking garage striping
– Fire lane painting
– Oil-based (alkyd paint) for restripes and new layouts
– Latex paint for resurfaced lots
– Straight, angled and parallel parking stalls
– ADA-compliant handicap parking spots & signage
– Curbside pick-up markings & striping
– EV (electric vehicle) charging parking spot marking & striping
– Drive thru striping, markings & signage
– Directional pavement markings
+ much more
Clear line striping can help protect you from hefty ADA penalties.
The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) requires at least one handicap parking space for every 25 total spaces in a parking lot. Signage for these spaces must be displayed clearly on the pavement, as well as on an upright sign. Avoid crippling fines and potential legal repercussions by keeping your parking lot fully compliant with the latest ADA regulations.