Commercial & Industrial Sealcoating Services
It’s a fact: smooth pavements last 10 to 25 percent longer than rough ones. Sealcoated asphalt can save you a lot of money every year on maintenance, by protecting your parking lot from oxygen, water, oil, gas, and harmful UV rays.
Benefits of Sealcoating
1) Sealcoating extends the life of your asphalt by years – or even decades.
2) A sealcoat costs just cents per square foot – but it’ll save you thousands of dollars.
3) It defends asphalt’s brilliant black shine from fading to gray under direct sunlight.
4) It protects you from asphalt price fluctuations, because you’ll never have to replace your asphalt.
5) The whole process can be finished in days, including drying.
We specialize in spray and squeegee sealcoating, plus cleaning and priming.
We know exactly how to apply a strong, durable sealcoat that keeps your parking lot looking like new for years to come.
It just takes five simple steps:
Step 1) Our sealcoating experts clean your surface of dirt and debris.
Step 2) We make sure your pavement is at least 55 degrees Fahrenheit – the ideal temperature for sealcoat adhesion.
Step 3) We apply your sealcoat as a spray or with a squeegee, depending on surface conditions.
Step 4) We allow the surface to dry and cool for 18 to 36 hours, depending on air temperature.
Step 5) We review every inch of the sealcoating job, to make sure your pavement is fully protected.
FILL OUT THE FORM BELOW TO RECEIVE A QUICK QUOTE OR CALLBACK